Want to be a journalist? A professional blogger? A human that interacts with other humans?
This class will give you insight on the following…
- Networking – the importance of collaborating with others, working in teams
- Written communication – blogging, letters, memos, emails
- Verbal communication – want to be a public figure, company leader or entrepreneur? Good speaking skills are vital for success!
- Employment communication – interviews, resumes, digital and other resources to be competitive in today’s [business] world
- Digital communication – using Social Media & other resources to communicate to a diverse audience or customer base // students will help maintain our business Twitter & Instagram accounts
Our big project is a BLOG. When blogging…
- Make sure your pages have good CONTENT! You can create content and/or link to other posts, pages or even other websites.
- You should add images for interest.
- Any information you got from other places should be cited and/or linked.