Andrew from Where I’m From [clothing with pride, heritage and quality] graced our classroom with his presence last week. We appreciate when busy people take time from their lives, careers, businesses to come share wisdom with us!
His tshirt company started about 6 months ago and is slowly branching out into other forms of apparel. Andrew spoke about the skills, training, challenges and risks its taken to grow his business and left us with these tips…
- Have an innovative product and stay true to your brand ~ they use super soft material, original designs, tagless shirts, custom hang tag
- Expect some failures early on [this is his second attempt at a business startup]
- Don’t do too much, too fast
- Be able to delegate and outsource ~ empower others
- Establish relationships and nurture those relationships
Thank you for your time! We hope to see your shirts around town!